"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1:17
I am a sinner saved by God's grace,
Upheld by my precious Savior,
Trusting in the truth of His Word,
Happily married to my dear husband and best friend,
Together seeking to serve Christ,
mother to a precious son.
I am photographing God's good gifts,
mostly little children, but also the blessings of everyday life and the beauty of His creation.
I love daffodils! These are beautiful photos- it must be nice looking at these flowers while you're in the kitchen. =)
ReplyDeleteHi, I found your blog through a link on your sister's page. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures--they make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteA taste of Spring - especially nice since we had snow yesterday! :-) I love your pictures ...
ReplyDelete