Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Preparing...Waiting...Rejoicing




Treasuring a time that I've dreamed of and prayed for since childhood...
and so grateful for the sweet loving husband that I share this time with!






Spending time preparing for baby boy's arrival this month








Praying for and dreaming of this precious life moving within me...







Setting up a cheerful, cozy place just for him...






Can't wait to dress him up in all these cute clothes!






Overwhelmed with thankfulness to the God
who hears the voice of our weeping (Ps. 6:8),
who brings joy after the night of weeping (Ps. 30:5b),
who sustains life in the womb with His loving hand (Ps. 139),
who answers prayer in His time (Micah 7:7),
who is good and kind in ALL He does.


We are praying, hoping, waiting expectantly
for the birth of this blessing from our God.


"He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 11
thanks to my sister for the top picture!

4 comments:

  1. Very precious. These are such exciting times, and I am glad that you are enjoying every minute. Rejoicing with you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious... we are certainly rejoicing with you, and simply cannot wait to meet this long-awaited and much-prayed-for little boy!
    Can't wait to see the room in person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet this special young man. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to add my excitement to everyone else's as you await the arrival of this little one! I've prayed for you often during this pregnancy and am so thankful for God's sustaining this dear little life. Looking forward to hearing of his birth!

    ReplyDelete