What a beautiful blog! You take gorgeous photos. I might have to ask you for advice sometime! I have a decent camera, but I don't know the first thing about using it :)
Thanks for checking out the banana cream pie! Yeah, I had brought over a piece for Nate to try, he's the official taste tester. I had thought to share it with everyone, but I'm always afraid to do that with gluten free stuff. (Some people think its weird!)
We have the same verse on our blog - how cool! (It's my favorite!!!!)
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1:17
I am a sinner saved by God's grace,
Upheld by my precious Savior,
Trusting in the truth of His Word,
Happily married to my dear husband and best friend,
Together seeking to serve Christ,
mother to a precious son.
I am photographing God's good gifts,
mostly little children, but also the blessings of everyday life and the beauty of His creation.
Hi Charissa,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog! You take gorgeous photos. I might have to ask you for advice sometime! I have a decent camera, but I don't know the first thing about using it :)
Thanks for checking out the banana cream pie! Yeah, I had brought over a piece for Nate to try, he's the official taste tester. I had thought to share it with everyone, but I'm always afraid to do that with gluten free stuff. (Some people think its weird!)
We have the same verse on our blog - how cool! (It's my favorite!!!!)
~Aubree Cherie