Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet my little friend...

Sophia







a student of mine for a year and a half,
now, my little charge and companion three days a week





full of energy, giggles, and love,




























busy, inquisitive, and smart... yes, she is my little friend.




And here...a preview of baby sister






oh, I can't wait...here she is











Can you resist that little face? You'll meet her officially soon...

5 comments:

  1. Those girls are just too cute for words!
    :-)
    I LOVE the picture of J's pudgy little hand next to the flower-- so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful little girls! You must have so much fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you love them to pieces! They sure are blessed to have you to care for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fourtunate you are to have thse two cuties to babysit!!! They put a smile on my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete